In this paired panel, Atlanta start-up ColdLife Organics and Atlanta digital agency 352 will discuss website development and digital marketing for start-ups.
ColdLife’s team will discuss how start-ups should approach digital, including:
- Peaks and valleys of marketing a start-up
- How to leverage digital in a traditional industry
- What start-ups should look for when finding an agency partner
352’s team will discuss how agile development and marketing benefits start-ups, including:
- Getting a product to market faster (average 6 weeks compared to 6 months)
- Continually iterating off product to make it better while making money
Director of Digital Marketing, 352
Erin Everhart is the director of digital marketing at 352, a digital agency providing design, development and marketing solutions. She's a contributing author for Mashable, Search Engine Land, Search Engine Watch and Small Business Trends, and speaks at conferences nationwide, including SES, SMX and PubCon. Based in Atlanta but born and bred a Florida Gator, Erin is an avid tennis player and is one of the few people who actually likes grammar.
Attendance numbers do not account for private attendees. Get there early!